- If you're unsure of something, read the Server Rules
- If you plan to edit the wiki, please see this guide: Guide to Editing
- Remember the golden rule; when you're not sure if something is against the rules or not, Ahelp!
New to Aurora? Here's what you do!
- Read our rules to avoid unnecessary banning from the server.
- Browse our Lore. Aurora has it's own expanded lore maintained by a group of developers
- Figure out how to make a character taking advantage of said lore
- When you try out a new job, always look over the wiki page for that job. These are concentrated tips and how-to guides to get you started.
If you're still confused, feel free to ask in-game over the OOC channel, an adminhelp (F1), or by creating a thread on our forums, or joining the discord server for Aurora, while faster, you may receive more in depth and helpful answers on the forums.
- Getting Started
- Guide to Controls
- Guide to Communication Devices
- Guide to EVA
- Guide to Voidsuits
- Hardsuit Operation
- Guide to Paperwork
- Guide to Character Records
- Station Directives
- Guide to Law
- Guide to Command
- Guide to Combat
For a more detailed explanation of all of the jobs available, see the job guides page.
- Guide to Construction
- Guide to Advanced Construction
- Guide to Shields
- Guide to Atmospherics
- How to Set up the Supermatter Engine
- How to Set up the Solars
- Guide to Hacking
- Guide to Research and Development
- Guide to Toxins
- Guide to Xenobiology / Guide to Xenobotany
- Guide to Robotics
- Guide to Xenoarchaeology
- Guide to NTSL2+
- A pocket-sized black market
- How to be Evil For Dummies
- Working for the Wizard Federation
- Being a Ninja
- Life as a Hired Gun
- One More Job
- Someone tired of the Establishment
- A Cunning Bloodsucker
- A Genetic Abomination
- Other Dimensional Beings and How to Summon Them
|Community made guides||Forensic Guide - Guide to Hydroponics - Guide to Mining - Guide to Robotics - Guide to Telescience - Guide to Integrated Electronics|
|Official Aurora guides||Occupation Qualifications - Emergency Response Team|