Trizar State Medical Academy
|Tajaran Lore Pages|
|Species and Ethnicity Lore Pages||Tajara · Tajaran Ethnicities|
|Planet and System Pages||Adhomai · S'rand'marr · Hro'zamal · Gakal'zaal|
|Culture Society and History Pages||Tajaran History · Notable Tajara · Adhomai Economy · Ma'ta'ke Gods · S'rendarr and Messa · Tajaran Minor Religions · Tajaran Emigration|
|Governments and Organizations Pages||People's Republic of Adhomai · Democratic People's Republic of Adhomai · New Kingdom of Adhomai · Tajaran Military Structures · Tajara Space Capability · Crevus · Little Adhomai|
|Education Pages||Nal'tor College of Career Excellence · Trizar State Medical Academy · Kaltir Law Academy · Shungsta University of Agrarian Sciences · Shastar Technical University · Hadii Institute of Orbital Research · Miran’mir Academy of Scientific Pursuits|
Considered to be the oldest medical school on Adhomai, founded in 1778 CE, the Trizar Academy of Medicine was created by a group of students and physicians that wanted a center of research and learning to improve the rustic medicine of their time. Before the great revolution, it was a matter of pride for nobles to have professionals trained in the Trizar academy as their court doctors. The Academy was renamed to Trizar State Medical Academy after the annexation of southern Rasn'rr by the People's Republic of Adhomai.
The Trizar State Medical Academy was expanded greatly under the management of the Republic, mostly because of the medical boon resulted from the introduction of modern medicine and practices after the great revolution. The University employs several NanoTrasen contractors and trains many medical professionals, some that are employed outside of Adhomai. Transfered to the Democratic People's Republic of Adhomai as the result of territorial changes caused by the Tajaran civil war, the Medical Academy maintained its operations and contributions to the Interstellar Aid Corps.
Khazarir Hanar, the medical director of Klyuchevksy Medical Center.