Flotilla should be pro-synth (pretty much the only place in the galaxy at this point). I'm thinking a large group that churns out ships - pro-augmenation and pro-robo/IPC. Thoughts? --Zundy (talk) 03:39, 14 January 2018 (PST)
1. Going with Xenu Prime as the chief planet to talk about - It's the most populated and wealthiest planet in the Alliance. Defense pacts are usually discussed on this world. Officers from the different systems meet and get help with training here. It is the home planet of the Chief Representative (Who will be named soon). It's effectively a hub world of the Alliance.
2. The Flotilla will be, something named "The Conglomerate", a trade group that has strong pro-augmentation and pro-synth ways. Though they believe humanity is strong on its own, they feel augmentations are quite useful but not mandatory. They believe IPCs are very useful and will often help IPCs escape persecution from other places in the galaxy. They also have access to hidden ship factories throughout the Frontier. These factories once belonged to the old settlers to help continue to expand humanity throughout the stars, but they were lost due to time. However they rediscovered these factories and use them to keep their flotilla full of functioning ships and to sell to others. Despite the general outdated designs of these ships, they are able to be mass produced and can prove effective even against modern day ships. Plus, it is rumored the Conglomerate has access to secret modern shipyards, they are keeping hidden until the right time.
3. The last thing will probably be something on the Chief Representative. Just to give a character name and personality to the FA. To show the FA are primarily defensive based, he will have served in his systems Militia against Pirates when the Conglomeration was still alive. After its fall he was one of the main people who fought to keep the defense pacts alive and reorganize into the Frontier Alliance.
Page is actually up.
1. Work on clearer connections with Freedom
2. Work on a bit more information just throughout (Techno-Conglomerate is the main one I'm thinking of)
3. Potentially mentioning things like mutants and what not in the sub races. I think it could add some nice flavor but I don't want people to make freaks of nature as crew chars when NT probably wouldn't hire many/not just find a way to super future remove the mutations.
4. Edit it clearly
5. Ensure it still gives a lot of freedom to players. The point of the FA is not to be a big league faction, but instead a semi-organized place people can have chars come from. What's on this page is mostly guidelines for creating a char from there. This page is not the LAW OF THE FRONTIER. -- AllyBearsley (talk) 10:30, 27 January 2018 (CST)