A list of random events that can happen during the round
• Camera Damage: A random camera on the stations gets damaged and disabled.
• Money Hacker: Random account gets targeted, if it succeeds the account will lose money.
• Money Lotto: Random person gets 1000 - 1 000 000 credits.
• Space Dust: Dust that damages windows and walls.
• Wallrot: Fungus appears somewhere on the station and starts to spread. Wall breaks if you touch it. Can be removed with welders.
• Vermin Infestation: Lizards or Rats appear in a random room.
• Mundane News: "Important" news on the newscatser.
• Trivial News: Less important news on the newscaster.
• Economic News: Economic News.
• Nothing: Literally nothing.
• Lost Carp: roughly 10 carps spawn around the station and attack everyone they see.
• APC Damage: APC gets damaged and gets a bluescreen.
• PDA Spam: Spam gets sent to random PDAs every now and then.
• Clogged Vents: Random chemical smoke comes from the vents.
• Supply Drop: Crate with random loot spawns somewhere on the station.
• False Alarm: Random event announcement.
•Shipping Error: Random order on the cargo shuttle. Points won't be reduced.
• Appendicitis: Random person gets appendicitis.
• Communication Blackout: Unable to use your headset till its over. Handheld radios work.
• Electrical Storm: All lights break in a random area.
• Gravity Failure: No gravity for a few minutes.
• Grid Check: Total power loss for a few minutes.
• Ion Storm: AI gets a random Ion law.
• Meteor Shower: A few meteors will hit the station, station gets a warning 3 minutes before they arrive.
• Prison Break: Cell timers get set to zero and a few security airlocks get bolted open.
• Radiation Storm: Radiation Storm that will give everyone thats not in maintance or in the arrivals shuttle radiation.
• Rogue Drones: A swarm of drones appear around the station. They have laser weaponry and a shield. They will attack everyone in range.
• Viral Infection: 1 to 6 crewmembers get a random virus.
• Carp School: Roughly 20-30 carps spawn around the station.
• Major Vermin Infestation: Random critters spawn in random rooms around the station
• Carp Migration: Nearly 200 carps spawn around the station.
• Space Vines: Vines spawn in a random location, they will spread very fast and trap crewmembers.
• Meteor Wave: More meteors approach the station
• Viral Infection: 1-6 random crewmembers get a more lethal virus
• Blob: A blob spawns somewhere. It will spread and destroy everything. Doesn't harm you unless you are 2 or less tiles away from the code.
• Bluespace Bears: Spawns 4-6 bluespace bears randomly in maintance. They have a short and long ranged teleport. Very strong.
• Random Antagonist: Adds a random antagonist. Exceptions: Mercernaries, Heisters, Ninjas and Wizards.
|Game Mechanics||Guide to Controls, Guide to Combat, Guide to EVA, Guide to Voidsuits, Hardsuit Operation, Guide to Communication, Guide to Command, Guide to Paperwork, Random Events, Station Directives, Corporate Regulations, CCIA Notices|
|Civillian||Guide to Food and Drinks, Guide to Hydroponics, Guide to Mining|
|Construction||Guide to Construction, Guide to Advanced Construction, Guide to Construction Materials, Hacking|
|Engineering||Guide to Atmospherics, Supermatter Engine, Setting up the Solar Array, Telecommunications, Shields|
|Science||Guide to Research and Development, Guide to Toxins, Guide to Xenobiology, Guide to Xenobotany, Guide to Xenoarchaeology, Guide to Robotics, Guide to Telescience|
|Medical||Guide to Medicine, Guide to Surgery, Guide to Chemistry, Guide to Virology, Guide to Cadavers|
|Security||Guide to Security, Guide to Contraband, Corporate Regulations|
|Antagonists||Wizard - Mercenary - Ninja - Changeling - Vampire - Raider - Revolutionary - Cultist|